Tuesday, November 14, 2006

wired for sound

Since I'm chained to a computer and forced almost to geekiness all day at work, I held out against the home-invasion of technology for as long as I could. However since the pressure of my mounting bloglines feeds has slowly but surely overtaken all other pressures at work, I decided that perhaps I really did need the internet at home. So after long negotiations with this and that internet company, finding we were unable to get ADSL, we have now got wireless internet. Crafty blogs at my fingertips at last - with nobody looking over my shoulder to ask why I am looking at crocheted body parts or felted balls! In celebration of my new-found connectedness, here is a picture of a

red & purple fish bathmat
Originally uploaded by djbebe.
Christmas present for someone who doesn't read my blog.

No comments: