Sunday, November 19, 2006

care package kitty


care package kitty
Originally uploaded by djbebe.
A big shout out to my bridesmaid Betty Sue for listening to my wedding woes and sending me an unexpected and lovely package of Japanese fat quarters and the cutest little knitted kitty ever. Thank you so much for thinking of me and knowing just the thing to send. I also like what you did with the tag.

In other news, I'm feeling a bit better about where I stand with regard to wedding preparations - thanks to a day off and a spot of retail therapy on Friday, I've bought about half of what will be the table decorations. Pretty vintage blue ceramics and strands of pearls. With big brown turkey feathers, they will fit right in with the theme.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The table decorations sound intriguing
Glad you liked the kitty.