Sunday, March 25, 2007

new orange skirt + pincushion


new orange shirt + pincushion
Originally uploaded by djbebe.
I was beginning to think that the mailman ate my pincushion prize from Pink Chalk Studio - turns out I'm just impatient. Isn't it cute! Thanks Miss Pink Chalk! And it matches perfectly with my new skirt #3. I toyed with the idea of spending my 4 day weekend in bed reading a book but came to my senses and sewed myself 3 new skirts. After all, if a girl's honeymooning on a tropical island (6 weeks to go!), she needs new outfits, does she not? New shirts next weekend...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the pin cushion! lucky you! the skirt looks gorgeous too. obsessed with orange at the moment. How exciting for you to be counting down to your wedding! I hope it is everything you want it to be.