Friday, January 12, 2007

tea party


tea party
Originally uploaded by djbebe.
Nothing better than a cup of tea and a good book in a hammock - if you can manage not to swing too much! This sugar bowl and milk jug with the cutest little kitty face on them came from my aunt who was going to throw them out some years back - but I had to save them. And they seemed perfect to share for the international tea party which I found by clicking from the glass doorknob. Thanks in advance, risa, for the fabulous party! I know I'm a bit early for the tea party over there, but over here I've had three cups and getting ready for lunch!

6 comments:

Tongue in Cheek Antiques said...

What adorable tea cups!! How fun!! I hope I can drink tea out of there, darling!!

Anonymous said...

What faces on those cups...Do they whisper secrets every time you take a sip???

Anonymous said...

So sweet! I love their expressions. Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Those kitties are adorable! So good that you saved them.
It is nice to meet you!

tatjana said...

Ah, one cannot resist saving such adorable kitties! Good for you :) I'm happy you could bring them along.

Anonymous said...

Oh Im so glad she didnt throw them away - they are so sweet!!!
I bet they make you smile....they sure made me smile!